Efdyn Miniature Shock Absorbers
Efdyn’s miniature shocks are used for the protection of industrial machinery and preventing impact damages. This allows for less down time and increased profits. These miniature shock absorbers are commonly used in robotics, automated assemblies, pneumatic actuators, packaging equipment, and many other custom applications.
- Standard models with fixed deceleration useful for parallel applications
- Equivalent weight range: 10 to 3,800 lbs.
- Available in fixed, step adjustable, and dial adjustable models
- Rubber cushions on rod tips to reduce noise and protect external finishes
- Mounting threads in either metric and unf
- Some models available in stainless steel