Efdyn Medium Bore Shock Absorbers: 1 1/8″ – 2″
Efdyn’s medium bore shock absorbers are used in the protection of machinery and built to the highest industry standards. They are able to withstand harsh environments; such as steel mills, paper mills and foundries. These industrial shock absorbers are also used in material handling systems, overhead cranes, automated storage and retrieval systems and many other areas.
Offered in adjustable, self-compensating, or custom orifice models to meet the needs of your application, no job is too tough for these rugged units. With delivery times of large industrial shocks unparalleled in the industry; Efdyn will get you the shock when you need it. Our standard deliveries are 4 weeks and we have an expedite service available for shipping in 7 to 10 business days.
- Solid, rugged, welded design
- Adjustable, custom orificed, or self compensating models available
- Stainless steel available on certain models
- Standard operating range (10°F to 150°F) – high and low temp seals and fluid are available to increase this range
- Spring, air, or mechanical piston rod returns